The Jordan Academy for Technology and Careers gives students the opportunity to take advanced, specialized classes related to their career interests. Programs are available in career fields such as Agriculture, Health Science , Information Technology, Skilled and Technical Sciences, Teacher Education, Technology and Engineering, Technical Trades and more. Many of the programs offer concurrent enrollment credit as well.
For more information, explore their website by clicking on the JATC logo or check out this video about JATC Programs.
5 Things to Know about the Jordan Academy for Technology and Careers
- Only juniors and seniors may enroll in JATC programs.
- Students must submit an application to be considered for a program, and most programs require an entrance assessment
- JATC has two sessions per day: a morning session and an afternoon session. Students attend thier regular high school for two periods and JATC for two periods every day.
- JATC courses fulfill either the CTE or elective credit graduation requirements. Some classes also fulill the Applied, Advanced, or Foundation science requirement.
- Plan ahead! If you think you may want to apply to the JATC for either one or two years, map out your schedule ahead of time in order meet all graduation requirements.
|Make a Plan||CTE Pathways||Work-Based Learning||Advanced Placement||Concurrent Enrollment||Early Enrollment Programs|